- Have a mastery of the conditions.
Have a mastery of the conditions.
Our thermostat adapter makes it simple to use your favorite conventional 24VAC thermostat to control a Samsung indoor unit.
- Basic control of:
- Power: ON/OFF
- Mode: Heat, Cool, Fan (auto, low, medium, high)
- Supports 1 or 2 stages cooling inputs and heating inputs
- 16 cooling mode and 16 heating mode set temperature options for increased occupant comfort and optimization of Auto fan speed control.
- Separate Thermal-ON and Thermal-OFF fan speed options when using a single fan (G) input.
- Can be configured to operate the Samsung indoor unit as primary heating source, secondary heating source, or cooling only with heat from an external source only
- External contact input to disable the unit when contact is opened
- "Emergency Heat" output to enable an external heating source when the unit is in heating Thermal-ON while in error status.
- Connects to the indoor unit F3/F4 “local layer” communication line
|Please refer to technical documents for all control options, features, and specifications.|
|A field provided 24VAC transformer is required. Samsung Multi-Position Air Handling units contain a 24VAC transformer.|
|The thermostat adapter connects to the F3/F4 system line.|
|Note: Samsung central controls cannot be used to control indoor units when using a Samsung thermostat adapter but monitoring only. The thermostat adapter will have priority when other controller devices are used and may cause undesired operation.|